Monday 17 April 2017

Why do I need to un-friend some of my friends?

I have the best circle of friends on Facebook that anyone could wish for!

Most of my friends are highly visionary, proficient, talented, skillful, and committed persons from different professions, including many renowned politicians, journalists, diplomats, and bureaucrats.

My friends wish for the academic, intellectual, and scholarly discussion of my articles but they feel displeasure from the unethical, disturbance from the irrelevant, and irritation from the stupid comments.

I respect and regard my all friends on Facebook but, now it is necessary to un-friend those which are in habit of making unethical, irrelevant and stupid comments.

Another reason that Facebook allows only 5000 friends on the list, which is already completed, therefore, by un-friend those which are in habit of making unethical, irrelevant and stupid comments, space will be provided to new friends, to scrutinize their vision, proficient, talent, skill, and commitment.

Hope, friends will restrict themselves to the ethical, relevant, and sensible comments to make the discussion academic on my article subjects and contents.

Regards,


Shahbaz Arain

No comments:

Post a Comment