1. The water of Rivers in Punjab is the Natural Resource of Punjab Nation.
2. The Punjabi Nation has a full Right to Consume Water of Punjab Rivers.
3. Why is Sindh Consuming Water of Punjabi Nation?
4. Why Sindhi's always Chant that Tail End Users have First Right to use River Water?
5. Where is the International Law for use on River Water for Tail End Users?
It is a false propaganda of Sindhis that there is an international law for river water or lower riparian. There is no international law for river water or lower riparian. Water law is still regulated mainly by individual countries.
There are international sets of proposed rules such as the Helsinki Rules on the Uses of the Waters of International Rivers and the Hague Declaration on Water Security in the 21st Century.
The Convention on the Law of Non-Navigational Uses of International Watercourses is a document adopted by the United Nations on May 21, 1997, pertaining to the uses and conservation of all waters that cross international boundaries, including both surface and groundwater. "Mindful of increasing demands for water and the impact of human behavior", the UN drafted the document to help conserve and manage water resources for present and future generations.
To enter into force, the document requires ratification by 35 countries, but as of 2013 has received only 30 ratifications.
Though not in force, the document is regarded as an important step towards arriving at an international law governing water.